Humans are not resources and the old ways of managing–command and control–are no longer effective. Data has shown old-school leadership merely result in bad morale, wasted effort, and high turnover. The days of being the hero and doing things alone won’t work anymore. Become the leader that helps everyone move forward together as one.
Modern teams need…
- To have a clear mission they believe in
- To be treated as whole people with lives outside of work
- To feel like their work matters
- To be challenged but supported
- To have the opportunity to grow their skills, build new ones, and advance in their career
Alongside teams moving forward to a more agile and modern way of working, managers, directors, and the C-suite should improve their leadership skills in order to encourage speed, flexibility, and innovation. They need skills that can build a culture that supports organizational agility.
The Certified Agile Leadership® I (CAL-1) executive training teaches leaders new skills to help them manage their day-to-day interactions with colleagues and team members and the tools to improve team collaboration.