Leading SAFe® Training
Leading SAFe® training is for leaders who want a systemic approach to prioritization and desire coordination across multiple teams. This course is a solid step towards building trust, breaking down silos, and improving agility within large organizations using the SAFe® framework.
It’s for enterprises ready to scale agility using Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®). Participants will learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, create an Agile portfolio, and lead and nurture teams. Students will receive their SAFe® Agilist certification at the completion of the 2-day class and upon passing the exam.
Leading SAFe® is part of our extensive corporate agile training catalog. If you are looking for public Leading SAFe® training, please contact us and we can add you to our waiting list.
Leading SAFe® Learning Outcomes
- Apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development
- Execute and support Agile Release Trains (ART)
- Coordinate large value streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile portfolio
- Align the organization to one process model
- Support and scale an Agile transformation across the enterprise
Who should go to Leading SAFe® Training
The Leading SAFe® course is for those involved in creating and leading the scaled Agile strategy. These include:
- Leadership roles such as executive, director, manager, lead developers
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Product managers
- Portfolio managers
- Enterprise, System, and Team Architects
- Experience in Scrum or software development, testing, business analysis, or product/project management
- Scrum experience