SAFe® Scrum Master
This two-day course builds your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and prepares attendees to support their team and facilitate program events. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe® Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe® organization. Attendees will receive their SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification at the completion of the two-day class and upon passing the exam.
SAFe® Scrum Master Learning Outcomes
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe® enterprise
- Perform the role of the Scrum Master in SAFe®
- Facilitate Iteration Planning and effective Iteration Execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Build high performing teams by becoming a servant leader and coach