Overcome the 6 Traps of Agile
By: Agile Velocity | May 12, 2015 | Article
David Hawks, CST, CSC presented how to overcome 6 Agile Traps at the Keep Austin Agile conference.
- Recognize 6 traps holding your organization back from being agile
- Realize how learning, short feedback cycles and developing a shared understanding allow teams to deliver more value
- Understand the importance of limiting work in process and getting to done in order to shorten cycle time
The 6 Agile Traps:
- We make tough decisions too early and lock them in
- The teams don’t have a shared understanding of their purpose
- Long/no feedback or validation cycles
- Drowning in a sea of opportunity
- Not getting to done
- Everything is important
Click here to view the slide deck presentation.
Check out our series on the 10 pitfalls of Agile and how to avoid them