Webinar Recording: 4 Benefits of a Project to Product Transformation and How to Get Started
A product organization can rapidly innovate and iterate because they are focused on customer experience, evolving requirements, and strategic differentiation.
This is one of the reasons why organizations are shifting from project to product thinking. In this video, you’ll learn how shifting from a project to a product organization enables people to create products with greater quality and improve employee engagement.
Transformation Coaches Randy Hale and Marc Story discuss…
- What a product organization is
- Benefits of switching to a product-based model
- How to get started with a project to product transformation
- How a product-based model impacts funding
- Challenges you may encounter during the transformation
Improve value delivery, higher quality, and collective ownership.
If you are interested in learning more about project to product transformations, please contact us.