Leading SAFe® Training
This course is for enterprises ready to scale Agile across the entire organization using Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®). Students will learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to create an Agile portfolio, and how to lead and nurture teams the Agile way. Students will receive their SAFe® Agilist (SA) certification at the completion of the 2-day class and upon passing the exam.
The Leading SAFe® course and Scaled Agile certification is for those involved in creating and leading the scaling Agile strategy. This includes leaders (managers, directors, and C-suite), Scrum team members, Program and Project managers, Portfolio managers and PMO’s, and architects at the enterprise, system, and solution level. You can claim 16 SEUs and/or PDUs with a 2-day SAFe® workshop. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
SAFe® Agilist Certification Value
By the end of the course, participants will have earned their SAFe® Agilist (SA) certification and have the knowledge to do the following:
- Apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development
- Execute and support Agile Release Trains (ART)
- Coordinate large value streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile portfolio
- Align the organization to one process model
- Align the framework to their organization’s specific needs and context
- Nurture and motivate all knowledge workers in addition to development team
- Support and scale an Agile transformation across the entire enterprise