With the Team Agility service, our Agile coaches will work with teams side-by-side through multiple iterations in order to identify performance opportunities, address challenges, and build confidence in themselves as a unit.
The goal: High-performing teams with predictable value delivery.
Team Agility Key Outcomes:
- Team roles are identified and understood
- Work is visible to everyone in the organization and there is a mechanism in place to update, maintain, and review work with stakeholders
- Teams are self-organizing and take ownership of their work and deliver value more effectively
- Work is delivered with decreased carryover
- A continuous improvement mindset is established and teams are experimenting with ways to reduce the time it takes to deliver value into production
Critical Components and Activities of Team Agility Service:
- Agile training to ensure everyone is aligned and speaking the same language
- Insight on team structures options and support for leaders and stakeholders in the implementation
- Coaching of all team members by facilitating and guiding key events
- Working with Scrum Masters and Product Owners to prepare and update artifacts such as backlogs and burndown charts
- Continued mentorship and guidance to level-up Product Owner and Scrum Master skills
Ready to accelerate team performance? Let’s chat
Coach Agile Teams to Success
Training provides context and key knowledge teams need to learn a new way of working, but Agile coaching accelerates their success. By applying new learnings with the help of an expert, teams will adapt faster and avoid pitfalls.