You! Might Be an Agile Tester
By Agile Velocity | Aug 13, 2012 | Agile Technical Practices, Article, Technical Practices
You! Might Be an Agile Tester…
Here’s my list of 12 reasons you migh be an Agile Tester:
- If you work in close proximity to Developers, you might be an Agile Tester.
- If you are test-infected.
- If you think automated testing is key in software development.
- If you invite yourself to meetings that you weren’t invited to by someone else.
- If you are learning new skills and practicing continuous improvement along with your team.
- If you keep your team focused on delivering core functionality that has the highest business value.
- If you stay in touch with the big picture.
- If you and the Product Owner develop Acceptance Criteria for User Stories together.
- If you push automated tests to the lowest possible level to encourage fast feedback.
- If you are part of the “Power of Three” in functionality discussions.
- If you are a skilled exploratory tester discovering issues that could not be detected by automated tests.
- If you define non-functional requirements as User Stories, you might be an Agile Tester.
Inspired by Jeff Foxworthy and “Agile Testing” by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory