Role of a Coach starts with Building Team Trust and Alignment
By: Agile Velocity | May 12, 2015 | Agile Coaching, Agile Training, Article
David Hawks, CST, CSC, presented the Coach Role starts with Building Trust and Alignment at the Scrum Alliance’s Scrum Gathering.
The Coach Role presentation includes:
- Understand the role of coaching
- Learn five dysfunctions of a team
- Realize 3 tips to improve trust with a team
- Understand team alignment
- How to establish team values
- Learn a tool to motivate individuals and teams
Click here to view the slide deck presentation.
Other articles about the Role of Coaching: